I present also some of my music in Youtube as Mikexception. Here I am going to pass some my own recordings which never have got video clips as for Youtube . I learn how to play myself and it is a pretty long history. In past I recorded just to enjoy it later myself. Most of them created in quite far from home places like Greece, Egypt, China where I had been working for years for bread and butter. These are simple PC digital recordings of analogue sound done in „one track” technology with sound cards – no MIDI files, no processing, no replacements, no adding. Live performance music and vocal at instant time. So in some of them you may find a bit annoying intervals needed for in fly re-arrangement of instrument settings. Anyway because I found that I like them I’ll try to pass this joy one by one to others. . Note: Using „enough” headphones is a must – with small PC speaker it’s disaster . Instruments used by be in chronology order from 1972 :Acoustic Guitar, Harmony, Casio MT-52, Acoustic piano, Yamaha PSR 400, Technics PR 130 Casio WK1800, Casio CTK 900, Casio MZ-2000. Actually I also use CME hammer action 88 keys USB keyboard connected to MZ-2000 with MIDI cable.
In 2014 I supplemented my key instruments with sound module GEM WK-2 which I use controlled with MIDI cable by CME UF-8. As previous everything is recorded to HD in live analog technology.
Since I brought to operation my Tesla reel tape recorders in 2016 followed by Uher in 2018 recordings are registered with magnetic tape technology.
Update 2014 June 12: Removed recordings due to server overload
Update 2014-november 29
I present here again some recordings for enjoy
My amateur recording session with organ and piano
1. My piano accompanied version of Leonard Cohen’s song. There are sounds of my building renovation which is going to continue for weeks so it will be hard to avoid in the nearest time.
2.Another my version of Scott Walker song
3.Some extracts cover of Procol Harum concert in 1969
4. Version of Bruce Springsteen song
5. One more version of Procol Harum Whiter Shade of Pale
Upload 07 -2018
Last time covers registered with reel tapes
MIke Batt – Soldiers song – my version with guitar (rec Uher)
Moody Blues Melancholy man -my version with guitar(rec Uher)
Chis Rea Tell Me There’s a Heaven – my version accompanied with WK 2 (rec Tesla B116)
Joaquino Rodrigez Aranhuez d’amor -my version with piano (rec with Uher)
Composed and recorded by me in 2009 „Alexandria”
Creations with GEM WK-2 assembly:
music by author
music by author
Lyrics by Chinese ancient poetry and mr. Rodger Waters/ music mr. R.Waters
Lyrics and music by mrs Chi Coltrain from album 1975 (cover)
Lyrics by mr J. Cygan music by mr. R. Rynkowski (cover)
Creations with CASIO MZ-2000
Lirycs and music – Cuby and the Blizzards (cover)
Theme by Johann Sebastian Bach
An Improvisation recorded in August 2012
Update 2015 -02 -14
By „Budka Suflera” (cover)
By Frank Sinatra – (cover)
By Czesław Niemen – (cover)
Update 27 March 2015
Song by Ryszard Rynkowski (covered by me ) Lyrics Andrzej Waligórski.
Song by Peter Green (ex Fleetwood Mac) (covered by me)
Update 15 Sept 2015
———- Mix lato 2015 ———
6 „old” songs in one file (in raw) performed by me . Authors: The Hollies (He’s not Heavy), Rodger Waters(In Strangers Eyes), David Mac Wiliams (Days of Pearly Spencer), The Rear Bird (Sympathy) , Alan Parson Project (Old and Wise) , Yes (Soon)
Author’s musical instruments
Music performance and vocal is author’s hobby in free from profession time and last time starts to be most time consuming.
2014 GEM WK-2
2014 – at home Poland 2014 at home Poland
GEM WK-2 is created by author assembly of separate units purchased since 2006 till 2014 :
1. Keyboard module – CME UF-8 made in China modified by him to resolve producers disadvantages („What’s inside UF-8″ – Youtube) . After new set of all electro-contacting rubbers were obtained from China and replaced, it is now professional class 88 hammer type keyboard with aftertouch / drawbar and more than enough MIDI controllers – (2006)
2. Sound module – General Music WK – 2 made in Italy hard disc arranger designed for real time MIDI control from MIDI keyboard with vocal vocoder and sampler Producer ended activity ( second hand – 2014).
3. Amplifier – BM – DP 404 - made in China 2x 100 Watt, 20Hz to 50 kHz, 4 – channel power mixer with 15 reverberation effects, mic inputs and tone/pan controls (2008)
4. Speaker units – authors own unique wide-range construction based on two (one for each) made in Czechoslovakia speakers ANP 568 5 Watts, produced about 1970 . Effective frequency band 30Hz to 10 kHz. Producer ended activity.( second hand 2014)
5 Microphone: wireless GEM Sound GM-15 made in USA. 2007
6. Stand – adjustible household chair for kitchen redesigned by adding horizontal supports
7. Control pedals: two on-off for sustain and required controls and one stage vocal volume redesigned as expression pedal by author.
2010 CASIO MZ -2000
At home At home
2002 CASIO WK1800
With TDK subwoofer / satellite active speakers
2006 At home – Gdynia 2005 In Greece – Pireos
2006 CASIO CTK900
2010 In China – Dalian 2007 In Egypt – Alexandria
2015 -01 – 15
Owned before instruments were
My first electronic instrument I purchased in second shop far from my country in Gulfport Missisipi USA. It was 1986 when I was merchant ship Electrician Officer . Since then my interests shifted from guitar to keys.
That MT 52 I sold in Poland in 1988
Next were Casio MT-210 purchased in Antwerp and sold in Peru in 1986
and Casio MT 540 purchased in Chile – Arica 1988 – scrapped already
Then I purchased in Singapore in 1992 Yamaha PSR 400
Yamaha was sold in Poland in 1995
In 1994 in Dubai Arab Emirates for my daughter I purchased Technics PR170 which I played too -. In 2012 control system failed.
In 2002 decided to buy Casio WK – 1800 mentioned above.
2016 Aug 22
First touch in great return – again I have a guitar – this time really good one
2016 Sept 26
Amazing MIke Batt song from Waterfall movie with polish translation
Prześliczna piosenka niesamowitego Mike Batta znana z filmu „Waterfall” ale ogólnie o o odchodzeniu. z tłumaczeniem tekstu na polski