I present also some of my music in Youtube as Mikexception. Here I am going to pass some my own recordings which never have got video clips as for Youtube . I learn how to play myself and it is a pretty long history. In past I recorded just to enjoy it later myself. Most of them created in quite far from home places like Greece, Egypt, China where I had been working for years for bread and butter. These are simple PC digital recordings of analogue sound done in „one track” technology with sound cards – no MIDI files, no processing, no replacements, no adding. Live performance music and vocal at instant time. So in some of them you may find a bit annoying intervals needed for in fly re-arrangement of instrument settings. Anyway because I found that I like them I’ll try to pass this joy one by one to others. . Note: Using „enough” headphones is a must – with small PC speaker it’s disaster . Instruments used by be in chronology order from 1972 :Acoustic Guitar, Harmony, Casio MT-52, Acoustic piano, Yamaha PSR 400, Technics PR 130 Casio WK1800, Casio CTK 900, Casio MZ-2000. Actually I also use CME hammer action 88 keys USB keyboard connected to MZ-2000 with MIDI cable.
In 2014 I supplemented my key instruments with sound module GEM WK-2 which I use controlled with MIDI cable by CME UF-8. As previous everything is recorded to HD in live analog technology.
Update 2014 June 12: Removed recordings due to server overload
Update 2014-november 29
I present here again some recordings for enjoy
Creations with GEM WK-2 assembly:
music by author
music by author
Lyrics by Chinese ancient poetry and mr. Rodger Waters/ music mr. R.Waters
Lyrics and music by mrs Chi Coltrain from album 1975 (cover)
Lyrics by mr J. Cygan music by mr. R. Rynkowski (cover)
Creations with CASIO MZ-2000
Lirycs and music – Cuby and the Blizzards (cover)
Theme by Johann Sebastian Bach
An Improvisation recorded in August 2012
Update 2015 -02 -14
By „Budka Suflera” (cover)
By Frank Sinatra – (cover)
By Czesław Niemen – (cover)
Update 27 March 2015
Song by Ryszard Rynkowski (covered by me ) Lyrics Andrzej Waligórski.
Song by Peter Green (ex Fleetwood Mac) (covered by me)
Update 15 Sept 2015
———- Mix lato 2015 ———
6 „old” songs in one file (in raw) performed by me . Authors: The Hollies (He’s not Heavy), Rodger Waters(In Strangers Eyes), David Mac Wiliams (Days of Pearly Spencer), The Rear Bird (Sympathy) , Alan Parson Project (Old and Wise) , Yes (Soon)
Author’s musical instruments
Music performance and vocal is author’s hobby in free from profession time and last time starts to be most time consuming.
2014 GEM WK-2
2014 – at home Poland 2014 at home Poland
GEM WK-2 is created by author assembly of separate units purchased since 2006 till 2014 :
1. Keyboard module – CME UF-8 made in China modified by him to resolve producers disadvantages („What’s inside UF-8″ – Youtube) . After new set of all electro-contacting rubbers were obtained from China and replaced, it is now professional class 88 hammer type keyboard with aftertouch / drawbar and more than enough MIDI controllers – (2006)
2. Sound module – General Music WK – 2 made in Italy hard disc arranger designed for real time MIDI control from MIDI keyboard with vocal vocoder and sampler Producer ended activity ( second hand – 2014).
3. Amplifier – BM – DP 404 - made in China 2x 100 Watt, 20Hz to 50 kHz, 4 – channel power mixer with 15 reverberation effects, mic inputs and tone/pan controls (2008)
4. Speaker units – authors own unique wide-range construction based on two (one for each) made in Czechoslovakia speakers ANP 568 5 Watts, produced about 1970 . Effective frequency band 30Hz to 10 kHz. Producer ended activity.( second hand 2014)
5 Microphone: wireless GEM Sound GM-15 made in USA. 2007
6. Stand – adjustible household chair for kitchen redesigned by adding horizontal supports
7. Control pedals: two on-off for sustain and required controls and one stage vocal volume redesigned as expression pedal by author.
2010 CASIO MZ -2000
At home At home
2002 CASIO WK1800
With TDK subwoofer / satellite active speakers
2006 At home – Gdynia 2005 In Greece – Pireos
2006 CASIO CTK900
2010 In China – Dalian 2007 In Egypt – Alexandria
2015 -01 – 15
Owned before instruments were
My first electronic instrument I purchased in second shop far from my country in Gulfport Missisipi USA. It was 1986 when I was merchant ship Electrician Officer . Since then my interests shifted from guitar to keys.
That MT 52 I sold in Poland in 1988
Next were Casio MT-210 purchased in Antwerp and sold in Peru in 1986
and Casio MT 540 purchased in Chile – Arica 1988 – scrapped already
Then I purchased in Singapore in 1992 Yamaha PSR 400
Yamaha was sold in Poland in 1995
In 1994 in Dubai Arab Emirates for my daughter I purchased Technics PR170 which I played too -. In 2012 control system failed.
In 2002 decided to buy Casio WK – 1800 mentioned above.
2016 Aug 22
First touch in great return – again I have a guitar – this time really good one
2016 Sept 26
Amazing MIke Batt song from Waterfall movie with polish translation
Prześliczna piosenka niesamowitego Mike Batta znana z filmu „Waterfall” ale ogólnie o o odchodzeniu. z tłumaczeniem tekstu na polski